Collected by Jessica McIntyre
7041 Ternan Ave street, Kampala, Uganda
I just couldn't stop staring at these enormous birds with their bald heads, long beaks, long, thin legs and magnificent flights.The Marabou Stork is gigantic with a wingspang of 2.87 m making it one of the largest flying birds in the world. As you...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now