Collected by Shara Johnson (SKJ Traveler)
Fort Portal-Mpondwe Rd, Rubirizi, Uganda
“Shut up!” I try to keep my speech patterns out of the trenches of popular slang phrase, I guess out of some weird allegiance to my ancient past as an English major, but when I’m too overwhelmed to think or care about words, they simply tumble out...
“You are very lucky!” my guide told me. “You will have the gorillas all to yourself!” He seemed pleased for me in my rare situation of being the lone tracker to see one of the habituated gorilla families in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun