Collected by Danlee Winegar
Fort Portal-Mpondwe Rd, Rubirizi, Uganda
“Shut up!” I try to keep my speech patterns out of the trenches of popular slang phrase, I guess out of some weird allegiance to my ancient past as an English major, but when I’m too overwhelmed to think or care about words, they simply tumble out...
“You are very lucky!” my guide told me. “You will have the gorillas all to yourself!” He seemed pleased for me in my rare situation of being the lone tracker to see one of the habituated gorilla families in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village