Collected by Andrea
Plot 30, Wilson Ave, Jinja, Uganda
Next time you are in Jinja, make sure you drop by and order a fresh chapati from Safa and his brother. Located just outside the gates of Nile River Explorers camp. After working casually as a rafting guide for some of the local tour operators,...
4505 Kisaasi - Kyanja Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Make sure you visit the Ndere Centre on a Wednesday, Friday or Sunday night to see one of the nations most impressive display of Ugandan music and dance. The Ndere troupe has a group of 70+ young dancers who sing and dance showcasing their...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun