Collected by Trace Sheehan
Market Square Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Smack in the center of the Ugandan capital, Kampala, sits bustling Nakasero Market. The busy market has a live animal section as well as departments for household appliances and clothes and whatever else you might need. There are also plenty of...
Mpigi Road - Entebbe, Entebbe, Uganda
Not far from the Uganda Int Airport and near the Ugandian Presidental Palace is the Malayaka House. This house is a place of refuge for 30+ children who get provided with love, food, and shelter. Then they get education and vocational training in...
4505 Kisaasi - Kyanja Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Make sure you visit the Ndere Centre on a Wednesday, Friday or Sunday night to see one of the nations most impressive display of Ugandan music and dance. The Ndere troupe has a group of 70+ young dancers who sing and dance showcasing their...
Kitoro, Entebbe, Uganda
Located between the Presidential Palace, Entebbe Golf Course, and the Airport is located the Malayaka House; an orphanage with great pizza. When I seen the jungle gym with all its tattered ropes, I could not help but think of the kids playing on...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December