Collected by Trace Sheehan
Market Square Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Smack in the center of the Ugandan capital, Kampala, sits bustling Nakasero Market. The busy market has a live animal section as well as departments for household appliances and clothes and whatever else you might need. There are also plenty of...
Plot 2 Mpigi Road, Entebbe, Uganda
Not far from the Uganda Int Airport and near the Ugandian Presidental Palace is the Malayaka House. This house is a place of refuge for 30+ children who get provided with love, food, and shelter. Then they get education and vocational training in...
4505 Kisaasi - Kyanja Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Make sure you visit the Ndere Centre on a Wednesday, Friday or Sunday night to see one of the nations most impressive display of Ugandan music and dance. The Ndere troupe has a group of 70+ young dancers who sing and dance showcasing their...
Kitoro, Entebbe, Uganda
Located between the Presidential Palace, Entebbe Golf Course, and the Airport is located the Malayaka House; an orphanage with great pizza. When I seen the jungle gym with all its tattered ropes, I could not help but think of the kids playing on...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands