Collected by Michelle Eichman
Cooking Class in Udaipur 5 hours
Kishanpole, Jawahar Nagar, Khanjipeer, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
At the beginning of class, Shashi sat us down and told us her life story. Belonging to the Brahmin class of the Indian caste system, Shashi had no way to support herself and her two young boys following the death of her husband. Brahmin's aren't...
Hanuman Ghat Road, Outside Chandpole, Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
During my travels in India, I stayed at all sorts of places -- grungy inns, Taj resorts, and everything in between -- and my favorite locations where by far the mid-level hotels known as Heritage Hotels. These are former palaces and are most...
Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
The City Palace in Udaipur is stunning --- inside and out. The palace was built over several centuries by multiple rulers. Looking at the enormous white, domed and towered exterior is overwhelming in itself, but it is not until you wander the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun