Collected by Michelle Eichman
Cooking Class in Udaipur 5 hours
Kishanpole, Jawahar Nagar, Khanjipeer, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
At the beginning of class, Shashi sat us down and told us her life story. Belonging to the Brahmin class of the Indian caste system, Shashi had no way to support herself and her two young boys following the death of her husband. Brahmin's aren't...
Hanuman Ghat Road, Outside Chandpole, Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
During my travels in India, I stayed at all sorts of places -- grungy inns, Taj resorts, and everything in between -- and my favorite locations where by far the mid-level hotels known as Heritage Hotels. These are former palaces and are most...
Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
The City Palace in Udaipur is stunning --- inside and out. The palace was built over several centuries by multiple rulers. Looking at the enormous white, domed and towered exterior is overwhelming in itself, but it is not until you wander the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map