Collected by Marcus Ringrose
The best babi guling (suckling pig) in Ubud can be found at the no frills, open air Ibu Oka, Jalan Sueta / Tegal Sari No 2. Sit on the floor in front of a low table (you may have to share) and rip into a plate of tender pork served with rice and a...
Banjar, Jl. Raya Kedewatan, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The word Amandari translates to “peaceful spirits” and the resort is located just outside of the town of Ubud which is Bali’s cultural capital. What makes this place so special is the resort is designed like a traditional Balinese village, with...
Jl. Suweta No.74, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
A local speciality using duck from the rice fields surrounding Ubud. Everything is edible including the bones! You'd think the duck would turn out dry and tough with being deep fried but what you get instead is crisp skin, still moist flesh and,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019