Collected by Sarah A
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
Gate Village - 03 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Lobby, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam - Jumeira Road, Umm Suqeim 3 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
There aren't many cities where I'd send visitors to a hotel lobby to hang out. Dubai is the exception. Due to a combination of the sweltering year-round heat, the multicultural population, the opulence of the city's luxury hotels, and the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map