Collected by Sarah A
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Two architectural wonders helped put Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resembles the sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the...
Gate Village - 03 Sheikh Zayed Rd - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Lobby, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam - Jumeira Road, Umm Suqeim 3 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
There aren't many cities where I'd send visitors to a hotel lobby to hang out. Dubai is the exception. Due to a combination of the sweltering year-round heat, the multicultural population, the opulence of the city's luxury hotels, and the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter