Collected by Tyra Bedford-Anderson
Tyra Bedford-Anderson′s Wishlist
A trip to Barbados inspired Joe Poulin to launch Luxury Retreats in 1999. Since then, the company’s portfolio has grown to more than 2,000 properties in 50 destinations, including 17 in the Caribbean. Poulin has a villa for every taste and every...
When I'm traveling for an extended period of time I start to miss the comforts of home. No matter how fabulous my hotel is, sometimes I miss the simple pleasure of cooking a meal. On a recent visit to London I decided to rent an apartment so I...
Kalabaka 422 00, Greece
Meteora means "suspended in air" in Greek. The town of Meteora, about a 5-hour drive north of Athens in Thessaly, Greece, is home to a UNESCO World Heritage site: six Greek Orthodox monasteries built on enormous rock pinnacles that rise up to...
Freyung 6A, 1010 Wien, Austria
Located in the Inner Stadt, our room was in an old monastery that overlooked a cobblestone courtyard where an old man set up a basket stall every morning. The monastery is located near an apotheke (pharmacy) and a pretty fountain. The area is...
For those who want to experience the culture of Santa Fe in your hotel room, the Hotel St. Francis offers more than a few pearls of authenticity. A pristine marble lobby with several giant candles in front of a quiet fountain greets you, and a...
8447, 2499 Melru Ln, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
Deer Park Monastery is tucked away in the hills of Escondido and is based on the Buddhist traditions of the famous Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk, Thich Nhat Hanh. It is a sister monastery to Plum Village in France, where Thich Nhat Hanh resides....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico