Collected by Jennifer Young
Marfa, TX 79843, USA
I have to say I had my doubts when, in search of a lunch spot during our final day in Marfa, a local shop owner sent us to Fat Lyle's. I didn't know what to make of the unique name of the food stand. But I would put my preconceptions aside and...
802 S Highland Ave, Marfa, TX 79843, USA
Arriving well after dark, the first thing my wife and I saw was a lighted maze of walking paths illuminated by solar lights, which evoked the brilliant constellations and Milky Way overhead and the famous Marfa Lights. Pulling an oversized version...
TX-118, Fort Davis, TX 79734, USA
There aren't a lot of options of places to stay when you're traveling through West Texas. Sure, you can stop along I-10 and stay in one of the many hotels in Fort Stockton, but trust me, it's worth the slight detour off of I-10 to go to the Indian...
112 Academy Dr, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Named after the patron saint of music and poetry, the Hotel Saint Cecilia mixes Southern comfort with rock ’n’ roll style. Ringed by old oak trees, the estate includes five suites in the original Victorian-era clapboard house, six...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter