Two Weeks in New Zealand
Two weeks is a good period of time in New Zealand, in order to explore both the North and South Islands. Start in Auckland, rent a car and head south to settle in at Rotorua and Taupo. Enjoy the capital Wellington before making your way to the South Island. Ensure Queenstown is your "go to" place and from there you can explore Milford Sound, Franz Josef Glacier, Wanaka, skifields and wineries before signing off on the best two week New Zealand holiday you've ever had.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip