Tuscany - Sweeties
Collected by Lean Wang
Via dell'Opio Nel Corso, 34, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
[CLOSED] A Gambe di Gatto is a tiny restaurant in Montepulciano, Tuscany, Italy with fabulous food. The service is very slow as it just a husband and wife team. Laura cooks, Emanuel serves. Using only local products, mostly organic, they do a...
Banchi di Sotto, 63, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
52100 Arezzo, Province of Arezzo, Italy
Whether it's a cappuccino, named after Franciscan friars, or a bracing caffe corretto with a shot of grappa to fend off the cold, or a caffe shakerato in the summer, iced sweetened coffee and cream always shaken, not stirred -- Italy is THE place...
Piazza di San Giovanni, 19/R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
This café is the embodiment of tradition and style, equivalent to Gamberini in Bologna. The classy wood boarding, beautiful decoration, and staff in traditional dress transport you back to the old days. You have to pay first at the cashier (which...
Via Fulceri Paolucci Dè, Via de Calboli, 11, 58100 Grosseto GR, Italy
Castello di Vicarello is the dreamy 12th-century castle-turned-hotel of Aurora Baccheschi Berti and her husband Carlo. Set on vineyards in Maremma, Tuscany, it's the perfect setting to live like an Italian and perfect the art of eating, drinking,...
255 Viale Castracani, Arancio, LU 55100, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Whenever you visit a country where you don't speak the language, one of the first tasks you have is finding enough key phrases to get by. On our recent trip to Italy, one of our favorite phrases was "un cono di gelato per favore." For three weeks,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village