Collected by Kathy Cappelli
Via di Campestri, 19/22, 50039 Vicchio di Mugello FI, Italy
Finding myself in Tuscany for the first time, I was unaware that wine is not the only thing bottled in the storied hills of one of Italy's most famous regions. It turns out that water and oil are two more forms of liquid gold which Tuscans count...
Weinpl. 2, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Former interior designer and gallery owner Elisabetta Capei now presides over this shop near St. Peter’s Church. It specializes in artisan handmade Swiss and Italian chocolates. Among her highlights are chocolates by Reichmuth von Reding, a...
Neumarkt 5, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
The Niederdorf may be overrun with tourists, but it’s mostly locals who make their way down a quiet side street to this restaurant, which boasts excellent local wines, dishes driven by seasonal ingredients, and what might be the city’s loveliest...
Limmatquai 118, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
This trendy apero spot with outdoor tables overlooking the Limmat River also doubles as a serious coffeehouse (inside, the gleaming La Marzocco provides a hint). Friendly baristas in bowties and newsboy caps pull what many consider to be Zurich’s...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles