Collected by Jolene Detillion
Castello di Poggio alle Mura, 53024 Montalcino SI, Italy
Make this your home base for exploring the wineries of Tuscany or taking on-site cooking and wine classes. If you’re just interested in eating delicious food, book a reservation for the tasting menu at La Taverna restaurant, with estate wine...
Via Colombo, 94, 19017 Riomaggiore SP, Italy
This was my favorite town along the Cinque terre. Located right on the Mediterranean Sea, the view was amazing. Walking down to the water, you pass so many authentic shops and cafes. Definitely a must see in Tuscany, I cannot wait to go back.
del Borghetto, Strada Comunale, 53026 Pienza SI, Italy
For two weeks, I volunteered as a WWOOFer at Podere Il Casale where after a day in the gardens, milking goats, or serving cheese tastings to tourists, we all gathered for a staff meal. We ate simple, delicious food like chestnut linguini with...
Localita' Villa La Rocca, San Gimignano, Si 53037, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
San Gimingnano is an old Etruscan walled town that is famous for their white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimingnano and their town center gelateria, Gelateria di Piazza San Gimingnano. This mid-spring view over looking the Tuscan land scape is what...
Via Mangiavacchi, 37, 53026 Piennza SI, Italy
One of the most delicious towns in Tuscany - and most beautiful - is the charming Pienza. Situated between Montepulciano and Montalcino in the scenic Val d'Orcia, centuries-old Pienza is best known for its rich pecorino cheeses. Many feel that the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico