Collected by Allegra Miele
Sitting steps from the sand, the 72-suite Palms, with its large rooms, larger infinity pool, and dedicated kid’s club, is one of the more family-friendly among Grace Bay’s luxury resorts. Yet it is still sophisticated enough to please...
Lower Bight Road, Grace Bay, Providenciales TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
With 21 suites, all of them larger than 1,000 square feet, set among grassy dunes on a less-developed swath of Grace Bay, Beach House is both intimate and roomy. Condo-like in their dimensions and layout, every suite has a kitchenette and a large...
Taylor Bay, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Any TCI veteran will tell you the beaches around these parts are world class. Not only does Taylor Bay boast the same, idyllic white sand and aqua water as the other beaches on Provo, there's something unique about this spot you'll definitely want...
Grace Bay Road, Providenciales TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
The only golf course in Turks and Caicos, the Provo Golf and Country Club opened in 1992. When it constructed, the builders called the site "Alcatraz" because creating a golf course on bare rock was as difficult as doing hard time. Today the...
Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Honor the memory of Papa Hemingway's love of island living with a meal at this popular beachfront restaurant, located at the Sands, along Grace Bay Road, in Providenciales. From the open-air deck, you can enjoy a great view of the ocean and a...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now