Collected by David Netzer
If you are planning a trip to Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, you must include a visit to perhaps the most spectacular market in all of Central Asia. The famous Tolkuchka Bazaar is a sprawling complex of shopping halls in the desert suburbs of the...
I traveled to Turkmenistan this year and visited the capital city of Ashgabat. One of the highlights of any stay in Ashgabat is a stop at the famous Tolkuchka Bazaar. The bazaar used to be located in Ashgabat but recently moved to the outskirts of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico