Collected by David Netzer
If you are planning a trip to Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, you must include a visit to perhaps the most spectacular market in all of Central Asia. The famous Tolkuchka Bazaar is a sprawling complex of shopping halls in the desert suburbs of the...
I traveled to Turkmenistan this year and visited the capital city of Ashgabat. One of the highlights of any stay in Ashgabat is a stop at the famous Tolkuchka Bazaar. The bazaar used to be located in Ashgabat but recently moved to the outskirts of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys