Collected by Cinda
camikebir mahallesi, ismet inönü bulvarı yeni belediye binası no:13, Camikebir Mahallesi, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Not only is Efes Turkey's best beer but it is pretty much the country's only beer! You can find it everywhere in the country and to be honest, it isn't a bad lager. These were poured and drunk in Kusadasi, on the west coast of Turkey.
Andifli Mahallesi, Hükümet Cd., 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
It's on the south coast of Turkey. Kaş has an amazing nature with its wonderful blue -green water. You can do scuba diving, yacht tours to see its beautiful bays, paragliding, sea kayaking among the ancient ruins and eat delicious food at the...
Şirince, Şirince Mahallesi, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Just a short drive away from Selçuk, the usual base of operations for visitors to Ephesus, the small town of Şirince is nestled in the green hills. In March, we found hardly any other travelers around town, and spent the day strolling around its...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022