Collected by Bethany Surgan
Aydinli Mah., Yavuz Sok. No:1, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
When you travel to the Cappadocia region of Turkey you have to stay in a cave hotel. Sleeping in a room carved out of the area’s ‘fairy chimney’ rock formations is inherently cool. When you realize that your room is also literally cool—even in the...
Bilal Eroğlu Caddesi, Mezar Sokak No:8, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
If you only get to ride in a hot air balloon once in your life, do it over Cappadocia, Turkey. Amazing. Cappadocia is surreal when seen from any angle. The region is peppered with strange pointy stone spires that rise up toward the sky, in pastel...
Muze Yolu Cad. No:36/1 Goreme, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
For a truly spectacular experience that will take your breath away - take a smooth ride hot air ballooning over the cave city & fairy chimneys in Cappodica, Turkey! There are many balloons that take off at the same time each morning adding to the...
Küçük Ayasofya Mh., Katip Sinan Cami Sk. No:28, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
In the heart of Sultanahmet, about a 10-minute walk from the Blue Mosque, you'll find a 9-bedroom mansion turned boutique hotel that will have you feeling like a local in no time. The rooms are spacious and clean, the breakfast is fresh and...
11, Küçük Ayasofya Mh., Demirci Reşit Sk., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
If you like your space and prefer to self-cater on vacation, then book into Topkapi Apartments, near the Blue Mosque. This gorgeous four-story Turkish home is owned by husband and wife Hamza and Yukiko and has one large unit per floor with a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna