Collected by Jen
50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
These giants rocks have been home first to the early Christians and then passed down through many generations. Located in Central Anatolia, Turkey about an hour and a half flight (450 miles) from Istanbul to Kayseri this area is a UNESCO World...
At the north end of the Galata Bridge, and just before the start of the seafood market, stands a small kiosk where a man grills mackerel filets for sandwiches. A few shakes of spices, some salad, a squeeze of lemon, and you're on your way to the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season