Collected by Virginia Thackwell
Kalkan Mahallesi, İskele Sk., 07960 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
Stylish, secluded Likya Gardens is a hideaway amid the cliffs of Kalkan, a humble old fishing town on Turkey’s Turquoise Coast. Each of the seven suites has its own pool and a patio set on stilts, offering views of a crystal-blue bay and brightly...
In the Aegean Sea, not far off the west coast of Turkey is the little-known island of Bozcaada. Here, time stands still in the most nostalgic of ways. Old men gather in town square to play backgammon over tulip glasses of Turkish tea, shops open...
Kayaköy, 48300 Fethiye/Muğla, Turkey
Most people explore the Mediterranean by boat via it's beautiful blue waters, however it is also possible to explore this area by foot via the Lycian Way. This 500km hiking trail in southwestern Turkey connects Fethiye in the west with southwest...
Karagözler Mahallesi, Fevzi Çakmak Cd., 48300 Fethiye/Muğla, Turkey
Going on cruise vacations is often the most exciting thing of all for couples and for families. Although this entertainment demands a premium and rightly so, since the providers of this service have to spend a lot of money on the ships and the...
Kaş, Andifli, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
When I look back at my blog articles about Kas, Turkey, they have some version of the same headline always using the word Paradise. I came to Kas after a week in the megapolis of Istanbul and the rock-tasia that is Cappadocia and overnight buses...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum