Collected by Judith von Prockl
Emirsultan Mahallesi, Emir Sultan Cami, 16360 Yıldırım/Bursa, Turkey
The Whirling Dervish Lodge in Bursa puts on a nightly spiritual performance that gets you back to the basics of why the whirling dervishes exist. This is no 'show' for tourists, this is a spiritual event and service. I felt lucky that they allowed...
Şirince, Şirince Mahallesi, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Sirince is a small village, a short drive from the ruins of Ephesus. Overlooking Sirince is a lovely guest house called The Terrace Houses. It's run by a wonderful Turkish/English family. The weekend we stayed the youngest daughter was ably in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter