Collected by Sean Martin
Bodrum, Muğla Province, Turkey
Situated on a hill behind a small house, Limon is a collection of couches, chairs, coffee tables, and other furniture you might not expect outside all pointing toward the ocean and the sunset. A great place to grab a drink, a snack, and wind down...
Umurça Mahallesi, Pamili Sok. El Vino Hotel No:14, 48400 Bodrum/Muğla, Turkey
Excellent food, and the most amazing view, overlooking Bodrum Bay and Bodrum Castle! Definitely one of those special places I've found in my travels. Come around sunset, it's terribly romantic!
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter