Collected by Bree Brostko
İnönü Mahallesi, Papa Roncalli Sk. No:34, 34373 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey
Across the Bosphorus from the tourist area of Sultanahmet lies Beyoglu and Taksim Square, home to Galata Tower, the Fish Market, and #bunk, a chic and upscale flashpacker haven. The hostel is small but has a great atmosphere, complete with free...
Cankurtaran Mh., Akbiyik Cd No:17, Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Istanbul/Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Unwinding after a long day of wandering through Istanbul. I highly recommend the Sultan hostel—great location, friendly staff, and budget-friendly prices.
Küçük Ayasofya Mh., Çayıroğlu Sk. No:18, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Hostels in the Sultanahmet neighborhood of Istanbul may be plentiful, but it's harder to find ones as hospitable as Cheers Lighthouse, just steps away from the iconic Blue Mosque. As the newest addition to the Cheers family of hostels, guests of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security