Collected by Bree Brostko
İnönü Mahallesi, Papa Roncalli Sk. No:34, 34373 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey
Across the Bosphorus from the tourist area of Sultanahmet lies Beyoglu and Taksim Square, home to Galata Tower, the Fish Market, and #bunk, a chic and upscale flashpacker haven. The hostel is small but has a great atmosphere, complete with free...
Cankurtaran Mh., Akbiyik Cd No:17, Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Istanbul/Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Unwinding after a long day of wandering through Istanbul. I highly recommend the Sultan hostel—great location, friendly staff, and budget-friendly prices.
Küçük Ayasofya Mh., Çayıroğlu Sk. No:18, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Hostels in the Sultanahmet neighborhood of Istanbul may be plentiful, but it's harder to find ones as hospitable as Cheers Lighthouse, just steps away from the iconic Blue Mosque. As the newest addition to the Cheers family of hostels, guests of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna