Collected by Ezerhan Kadioglu
Kemaliye Caddesi No:16 İzmit / Kocaeli, Tepecik Mahallesi, 41200 İzmit/Kocaeli, Turkey
The Greeks and the Turks both claim to have created Baklava. It doesn't really matter where it's from as its sublimely delicious either way. Tatlıcı Güven, or Güven the Dessert-maker, is famous in Izmit for creating Sütlü Nuriye, a kind of baklava...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun