Collected by Danielle Willig
Mandraki, Kastellorizo 851 11, Greece
Kastelorizo is a small island that can be accessed by ferry from Rhodes or Kaş, Turkey. Once we arrived in the city center, we jumped in a water taxi and about 15 minutes later we swam through a small opening in the rocky hill. The water was...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys