Collected by Jenna Caring
Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 2, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Looking for a traditional Northern Italian food experience? Well, I'd suggest that you look no further. Porto di Savona, located at Piazza Vittorio Veneto, the cities largest piazza, offers thoroughly satisfying dishes of lamb, beef and veal,...
Piazza Castello, 10121 Torino TO, Italy
Piazza Castello glistens in the sun after a sudden downpour. Much of the historic center of Torino is pedestrianized and easily explored in a couple of days. For Roman history enthusiasts the aqueducts, arches and ancient city walls are a treat....
Piazza della Consolata, 5, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
The Bicerin is a gastronomic speciality of Turin. I love both chocolate and espresso, and was delighted to discover this warming confection in a glass, also called a Bicerin. The drink is layered into the glass oh so carefully: espresso first,...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Restaurants + CafésTar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps