Collected by Carol Waldo
Piazza della Consolata, 5, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
The Bicerin is a gastronomic speciality of Turin. I love both chocolate and espresso, and was delighted to discover this warming confection in a glass, also called a Bicerin. The drink is layered into the glass oh so carefully: espresso first,...
Musei Reali di Torino, Piazzetta Reale, 1, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Torino is a Roman-built city that is perfectly situated in the north of Italy. For its beauty and history alone, it should make your list of must-see cities in Europe. Interestingly, the Republic of Italy, the Slow Food Movement, the Fiat 500,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022