Collected by barbara chennault
Km. 12.5 Local E 19, Centro Comercial La Isla, Boulevard Kukulkan, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Slip your feet into cool water at the fish spa and relax while 150 garra rufa nibble at your toes. This newest health trend uses tiny fish to literally eat the dead cells from your feet and leave your skin soft and rejuvenated. Also known as...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights