Collected by Maggie Marsden
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to old Mayan Ruins is a must when you are vacationing in Tulum. It's a perfect trip to sneak in some history and activity without too much effort and without loosing sight of ocean and the beach. Being built in 13th century Tulum Ruins...
Zona Arqueológica Tulum, Av. Cobá Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, Por Carretera Federal y Av. Tulum Oriente, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Alright, let’s get practical here. Not necessarily an attraction that you’ll travel to Tulum for, but a visit that will make the rest of your trip much more enjoyable. San Francisco is the Target of the Riviera Maya – if you need it, they probably...
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We decided to visit the Gran Cenote outside of Tulum and were expecting to swim with turtles and fish. While there were a few pet turtles and goldfish, the only real wildlife were bats that hang up in the cave openings. The Gran Cenote is more...
Quintana Roo, Mexico
This wonderful ‘off the beaten path’ beach delivers a true local experience. Enjoy lunch at Chamico’s, a fish shack that’s specialty is ceviche and fried fish. Spend the afternoon in one of the hammocks next to the beach or rent a mask and snorkel...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now