Tulum and Riveria Maya
Collected by Matthew Fenster , AFAR Staff
Does heaven on earth exist? Yes, it does and it is called Tulum.
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
While not as large as other ancient Mayan cities in the region, Tulum draws in visitors for its stunning setting of centuries-old temples perched on a cliff by the Caribbean Sea. You’ll pass a large market with souvenirs, a casual Mexican...
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We decided to visit the Gran Cenote outside of Tulum and were expecting to swim with turtles and fish. While there were a few pet turtles and goldfish, the only real wildlife were bats that hang up in the cave openings. The Gran Cenote is more...
Carretera Tulum Boca Paila 7.6Km, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Hartwood prides itself on having no menu; instead, there are daily options based on whatever is available from nearby ranches and farms. Of course, that means locally sourced ingredients only, in the service of innovative, Mexican-inspired dishes....
If you are in search of flawless Mexican cuisine prepared with perfectly fresh ingredients, there’s no need to venture outside Rosewood Mayakoba. If you are, however, on your way to or from the Sian Ka’an biosphere or visiting Tulum for a morning,...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 3 How a Coronavirus Vaccine Will Affect Your Future Travel Plans
- 4 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 5 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.