Tulum Afar Experience 5.0 at Zamas
Collected by William Kiburz , AFAR Travel Advisor
Experience & enjoy this beautiful part of the world !!
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
While not as large as other ancient Mayan cities in the region, Tulum draws in visitors for its stunning setting of centuries-old temples perched on a cliff by the Caribbean Sea. You’ll pass a large market with souvenirs, a casual Mexican...
Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila Km 5, Region 01 Mz 01 lote 52, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Zamas is known for it's prime location, great food & staff & comfortable accommodations. They are happy to help guests get the most out of their stay in Tulum & I have yet to have anyone stay here who did not love it !!
Take a stroll down one of the cobbled streets of Valladolid and you might come across a cart peddling "volcanos." The busy vender sells one item: a thick masa bun stuffed with chili marinated pulled pork and topped with red onion. For an extra...
- 1 Outdoor Adventure Walk Among the Treetops on the New Redwood Sky Walk
- 2 Tips + News Italy to Require COVID Pass to Enter Museums, Restaurants
- 3 Tips + News U.S. to Keep International Travel Bans in Place Amid Variant Concerns
- 4 World Heritage UNESCO Adds 33 New Sites to Its 2021 World Heritage List
- 5 COVID + Travel CDC: The Vaccinated Should Now Wear Masks Indoors in Parts of U.S.