Collected by Dion Ysius
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We decided to visit the Gran Cenote outside of Tulum and were expecting to swim with turtles and fish. While there were a few pet turtles and goldfish, the only real wildlife were bats that hang up in the cave openings. The Gran Cenote is more...
Carr. Bocapaila km 7.5, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
just need a long weekend with the smiling sun, a gorgeous beach, morning yoga and a book or 2? I would put this zen retreat on your list. I love Tulum and it is now quite the little hotspot with the jetsetter crowd. Go now before it gets turned...
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
What combats humidity and sweltering air that feels like it's being expelled from a jet engine? Paletas! At less than a dollar and in a range of bright juicy flavors, these little Mexican popsicles offer a melty respite from the summer heat. Try...
38 Soi, Khwaeng Suan Luang, Khet Suan Luang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10250, Thailand
One of the best street food markets in central Bangkok is Sukumvit Soi 38—right by Thong Lo station on the BTS. Some of the stalls are open during the day, but the market really kicks-off at about 5pm. The fruit shakes are so good they're...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys