Collected by Elsa Castaneda
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We decided to visit the Gran Cenote outside of Tulum and were expecting to swim with turtles and fish. While there were a few pet turtles and goldfish, the only real wildlife were bats that hang up in the cave openings. The Gran Cenote is more...
Calle Yalku S/N, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
One day while in Tulum a friend and I decided to just ride our bikes until we decided we wanted to turn around...there is a nice road to ride on and before we knew it we were riding into a National Park. We had to pay a few pesos to be allowed in...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to old Mayan Ruins is a must when you are vacationing in Tulum. It's a perfect trip to sneak in some history and activity without too much effort and without loosing sight of ocean and the beach. Being built in 13th century Tulum Ruins...
Sagitario, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Located near the Maya ruins of Tulum, Centro Ecologico Sian Ka'an (CESiaK) is a nature lover's paradise. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site and established in 1986 as part of UNESCO’s Man and the Biosphere Program, it is the largest protected...
- 1 Air Travel How Airline Upgrades Are Bringing Class Back to Economy Class
- 2 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 3 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 4 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots