Collected by Elsa Castaneda
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We decided to visit the Gran Cenote outside of Tulum and were expecting to swim with turtles and fish. While there were a few pet turtles and goldfish, the only real wildlife were bats that hang up in the cave openings. The Gran Cenote is more...
KM 7, Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila, Zona Hotelera, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
No better place to have a romantic trip or decompress. Coqui Coqui Hotel and Perfumeria located on Tulum's beach is incredibly mellow and we got to know all the other guests and entire staff during our stay there. It is also nearly impossible to...
Calle Yalku S/N, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
One day while in Tulum a friend and I decided to just ride our bikes until we decided we wanted to turn around...there is a nice road to ride on and before we knew it we were riding into a National Park. We had to pay a few pesos to be allowed in...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to old Mayan Ruins is a must when you are vacationing in Tulum. It's a perfect trip to sneak in some history and activity without too much effort and without loosing sight of ocean and the beach. Being built in 13th century Tulum Ruins...
Sagitario, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Located near the Maya ruins of Tulum, Centro Ecologico Sian Ka'an (CESiaK) is a nature lover's paradise. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site and established in 1986 as part of UNESCO’s Man and the Biosphere Program, it is the largest protected...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December