Collected by Katie Jo Kohls
Brady Arts District, Tulsa, OK, USA
In my opinion there is one event in Tulsa that is by far the most entertaining thing to do in our city. Each summer cyclists from all over the globe come to Tulsa, OK for the Tulsa Tough Bicycle Races. The event lasts three days and is host to...
502 E 3rd St #22, Tulsa, OK 74120, USA
If you're in the mood for interesting gifts and souvenirs definitely pop your head in Dwelling Spaces, located in downtown Tulsa's Blue Dome District. This eclectic store sells art made by hometown artists, nostalgic rock and roll memorabilia and...
Blue Dome District, Tulsa, OK, USA
Painted by artist Scott Henderson, The Indian Warrior in Tulsa's Blue Dome District is a lovely landmark. The mural is 15 by 15 feet, the mural reflects on Oklahoma's historical role as an Indian Territory by featuring the state's official...
309 E 2nd St, Tulsa, OK 74120, USA
A tasty restaurant that brings several Asian cuisines together on a eclectic menu. I highly recommend the Chicken Chili Ramen and the Red Chili Tofu dish. The drink menu is as equally as fun, go for a Yomiuri Giant, a drink which can accommodate...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter