Collected by Katie Jo Kohls
Brady Arts District, Tulsa, OK, USA
In my opinion there is one event in Tulsa that is by far the most entertaining thing to do in our city. Each summer cyclists from all over the globe come to Tulsa, OK for the Tulsa Tough Bicycle Races. The event lasts three days and is host to...
502 E 3rd St #22, Tulsa, OK 74120, USA
If you're in the mood for interesting gifts and souvenirs definitely pop your head in Dwelling Spaces, located in downtown Tulsa's Blue Dome District. This eclectic store sells art made by hometown artists, nostalgic rock and roll memorabilia and...
Blue Dome District, Tulsa, OK, USA
Painted by artist Scott Henderson, The Indian Warrior in Tulsa's Blue Dome District is a lovely landmark. The mural is 15 by 15 feet, the mural reflects on Oklahoma's historical role as an Indian Territory by featuring the state's official...
309 E 2nd St, Tulsa, OK 74120, USA
A tasty restaurant that brings several Asian cuisines together on a eclectic menu. I highly recommend the Chicken Chili Ramen and the Red Chili Tofu dish. The drink menu is as equally as fun, go for a Yomiuri Giant, a drink which can accommodate...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles