Collected by Tuen Chen
Tuen Chen′s Wishlist
Han Kou Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
Taking a stroll towards The Bund at sunrise in Shanghai, you can see, smell, and hear the beginning of the day for many locals. Shopkeepers prepare their goods. Food vendors prepare their food. Residents wash their laundry. A carefully...
685 Changjiang W Rd, Baoshan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
The Shanghai Museum of Glass, housed in a former glassmaking factory, features ancient artifacts such as blown-glass hairpins from the Song Dynasty as well as modern glass sculptures by Chinese and international artists, many of them American....
Fang Bang Xi Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
If you’ve never experienced the art of throwing noodles, then you’re in for a treat. This shot was taken at popular hotpot chain where ordering noodles means both dinner and a show. The art of twisting and tossing a lump of dough into a strand of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles