Trujillo, Honduras See, Eat and Shop
Check out the Mahoguay River Valley via zip line, and you’ll have views of not only the river itself, but also Mount Calentura, a cloud-forest canopy, a series of dramatic rock formations and some of the only visible bits of the 500-year-old...
As befits a trip to a nature park, you can skip a motorized transfer in favor of a trusty steed (or mare). After you’re paired with one at the Campamento stables, you and your fellow riders will follow a guide along the stretch of shoreline...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May