Trujillo, Honduras See, Eat and Shop
Check out the Mahoguay River Valley via zip line, and you’ll have views of not only the river itself, but also Mount Calentura, a cloud-forest canopy, a series of dramatic rock formations and some of the only visible bits of the 500-year-old...
As befits a trip to a nature park, you can skip a motorized transfer in favor of a trusty steed (or mare). After you’re paired with one at the Campamento stables, you and your fellow riders will follow a guide along the stretch of shoreline...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum