Trujillo, Honduras See, Eat and Shop
Check out the Mahoguay River Valley via zip line, and you’ll have views of not only the river itself, but also Mount Calentura, a cloud-forest canopy, a series of dramatic rock formations and some of the only visible bits of the 500-year-old...
As befits a trip to a nature park, you can skip a motorized transfer in favor of a trusty steed (or mare). After you’re paired with one at the Campamento stables, you and your fellow riders will follow a guide along the stretch of shoreline...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign