Trujillo, Honduras See, Eat and Shop
Check out the Mahoguay River Valley via zip line, and you’ll have views of not only the river itself, but also Mount Calentura, a cloud-forest canopy, a series of dramatic rock formations and some of the only visible bits of the 500-year-old...
Explore the wetlands and mangrove-flanked canals of the Guaimoreto Lagoon, home to innumerable creatures, including seabirds, crocodiles, caimans, iguanas, monkeys, turtles, manatees and sloths. Kayaking is likelier to get you up close and...
As befits a trip to a nature park, you can skip a motorized transfer in favor of a trusty steed (or mare). After you’re paired with one at the Campamento stables, you and your fellow riders will follow a guide along the stretch of shoreline...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna