Collected by Rhys MacLean
Garcilaso de la Vega 120, La Esperanza, Peru
Huaca Arco Iris (Temple of the Rainbow) is also called names like Temple of the Centipede (Horkheimer, 1944); Temple of the Dragon (Schaedel, 1948) and the Golden Wall. This beautiful structure is located in La Esperanza district, in Trujillo-...
Built of mud and adobe, Chan Chan—the nine-square-mile former capital of the Chimú empire (850–1470)—was the most expansive city of its time. Wander along pathways with a guide to see wall reliefs that depict creatures from the nearby Pacific. You...
La Merced III Etapa, Trujillo 13008, Peru
Kusiruna (Chocolate & Cupcake Factory) is a special place in Trujillo (Av. Larco 1023) where people can enjoy the pleasure of eat, smell, see, touch and love chocolates. Truffles, chocolates filled with cheesecake, Cupcakes, Palettes chocolate...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local