Collected by Rhys MacLean
G De La Vega 120, La Esperanza, Peru
Huaca Arco Iris (Temple of the Rainbow) is also called names like Temple of the Centipede (Horkheimer, 1944); Temple of the Dragon (Schaedel, 1948) and the Golden Wall. This beautiful structure is located in La Esperanza district, in Trujillo-...
La Merced III Etapa, Trujillo 13008, Peru
Kusiruna (Chocolate & Cupcake Factory) is a special place in Trujillo (Av. Larco 1023) where people can enjoy the pleasure of eat, smell, see, touch and love chocolates. Truffles, chocolates filled with cheesecake, Cupcakes, Palettes chocolate...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter