Collected by Nicole Ghanie-Opondo
Near the border of Guatemala, the mountain hamlet of Tacuba is the essence of tranquilo, its quiet punctuated by yodeling roosters and street parties celebrating indigenous Pipil traditions. Fringed by coffee plantations, this mellow village sits...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village