Trips to come - Uzbekistan
Collected by Gina Czupka
On a trip to Uzbekistan, I visited the historic city of Khiva. The old part of the city is a charming place to spend a day. It is a walled city that was part of the Silk Road. You can wander through this very walkable town admiring the historic...
Khodja Nurobobod Str., Buxoro, Uzbekistan
If you wander off the main paths in Bukhara, Uzbekistan, and explore the labyrinth of narrow winding streets, you may be fortunate to find this monument symbolizing world unity. This madrassah or monastery is called Chor Minor, meaning the four...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village