Trips to come - Uzbekistan
Collected by Gina Czupka , AFAR Local Expert
On a trip to Uzbekistan, I visited the historic city of Khiva. The old part of the city is a charming place to spend a day. It is a walled city that was part of the Silk Road. You can wander through this very walkable town admiring the historic...
Khodja Nurobobod Str., Buxoro, Uzbekistan
If you wander off the main paths in Bukhara, Uzbekistan, and explore the labyrinth of narrow winding streets, you may be fortunate to find this monument symbolizing world unity. This madrassah or monastery is called Chor Minor, meaning the four...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico