Trips To Come - Hong Kong
Collected by Gina Czupka
1 Leung I Fong, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
“We make everything by hand ourselves,” says Baldwin Pui, coproprietor of this oddly named leather goods shop in Sheung Wan. He and his three business partners came to leatherworking with a reverence for the craftsmanship of unique handmade goods,...
Man Mo Temple, 124-126 Hollywood Rd, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
Man Mo Temple was built by wealthy Chinese merchants between 1847 and 1862 as a tribute to the God of Literature (man) and the God of War (mo). Both deities were worshiped by ambitious students eager to succeed in the rigorous civil examinations...
108 Hollywood Rd, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
Located on Hollywood Road, amid Hong Kong’s many galleries, antique shops, and boutiques, this café is the perfect place to rest and refuel. The menu includes excellent coffee, a large selection of French wines by the glass, and bistro fare such...
2 Mee Lun Street, Central, Hong Kong
A must-try when in Hong Kong, the Famous Tomato Egg Noodles of Sing Heung Yuen is strangely tasty. I must confess that the concoction looked dodgy to me. "How could it taste good?" was what I thought when I first saw it. It was slurpily delicious,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles