Trips to come - China
Collected by Gina Czupka , AFAR Local Expert
100 Country Rd, Jishou Shi, Xiangxi Tujiazumiaozuzizhizhou, Hunan Sheng, China
This quiet village can be reached by taking a 40 minute bus from Jishou that twists and turns through karst peaks. When we arrived the few people that live here seemed to be tucked away in their houses while the kids were hanging out in the...
5 Xiangshan E St, HuaQiaoCheng, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518053
This place is popular with travelers at the nearby youth hostel, and it's easy to see why. Donkey Bar is more cafe than bar. The decor is a beautiful Tibetan theme, with Buddhas watching you serenely from every corner. You can borrow a book from...
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen Shi, Nanshan Qu, HuaQiaoCheng, 华侨城LOFT创意文化园F-1栋101-104号 邮政编码: 518053
Two different people have taken me here to eat these amazing pineapple buns, so I'm pretty confident declaring them the best pineapple buns in Shenzhen. I love pineapple buns. Contrary to their name, pineapple isn't an ingredient. The...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico