Trips to come - China
Collected by Gina Czupka
100 Country Rd, Jishou Shi, Xiangxi Tujiazumiaozuzizhizhou, Hunan Sheng, China
This quiet village can be reached by taking a 40 minute bus from Jishou that twists and turns through karst peaks. When we arrived the few people that live here seemed to be tucked away in their houses while the kids were hanging out in the...
5 Xiangshan E St, HuaQiaoCheng, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518000
This place is popular with travelers at the nearby youth hostel, and it's easy to see why. Donkey Bar is more cafe than bar. The decor is a beautiful Tibetan theme, with Buddhas watching you serenely from every corner. You can borrow a book from...
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen Shi, Nanshan Qu, HuaQiaoCheng, 华侨城LOFT创意文化园F-1栋101-104号 邮政编码: 518053
Two different people have taken me here to eat these amazing pineapple buns, so I'm pretty confident declaring them the best pineapple buns in Shenzhen. I love pineapple buns. Contrary to their name, pineapple isn't an ingredient. The...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village