Trips to come - Birmingham
Collected by Gina Czupka , AFAR Local Expert
2240 Highland Ave, Birmingham, AL 35205, USA
Rounding out renowned Chef Frank Stitt's trio of Birmingham's most beloved restaurants is Bottega Restaurant and Cafe. The stately building sits in the historic Highlands neighborhood and has long been a favorite place to meet for after-work...
2007 11th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205, USA
Located in the beautiful 5 Points South district on the Southside of Birmingham, when you step through the door of the legendary Chef Frank Stitt's Chez Fonfon, you are instantly transported to your favorite bistro in France. The menu features...
1236, 20 32nd St N, Birmingham, AL 35222, USA
The water tower that looms over downtown Birmingham, emblazoned with the word “SLOSS” and visible from all over the city, is synonymous with Birmingham and the rise and fall of the iron industry. During the turn of the 20th century, Birmingham...
113 20th St N, Birmingham, AL 35203, USA
Cafe Dupont is housed in a building dating back to the 1870s, and the exposed brick and high ceilings enhance the traditional bistro atmosphere. The Dupont serves "slow food," and sources locally. The menu changes daily based on availability, so...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum