Trip to Oregon
Collected by Markeem Adams
I've seen pictures, I've heard stories, but when I actually saw Crater Lake with my own eyes, all I could think was "Is this for real?!?!" Yes - water is THAT blue, clean and clear Yes - you feel like you're on a different planet YES - it will...
16800 NE Calkins Ln, Newberg, OR 97132, USA
Oregon wine country some excellent vineyards but you have to love Pinot. There are great up and coming winemakers to be found amongst established favorites. Recommend contacting Ron from Oregon wine tours - you will not be disappointed.
53000 East Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019, USA
Multnomah Falls is a gorgeous sight located about 45 minutes by car outside of Portland, Oregon, on the Columbia River Gorge. Several hikes of differing degrees of difficulty offer vantage points to view the falls. The sound of the rushing water...
835 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
This tucked away bistro, hardly one of PDX's best kept secrets, is a no-frills, saddle-up-to-the-bar-to-order kind of place. Mains range from traditional Pho to the inventive Luc Lac stir fry. Cocktails with names like Summer in Saigon, Pretty...
2820 SE Ferry Slip Rd, Newport, OR 97365, USA
I didn't think too much of this little aquarium at first but when we went inside, I was really impressed. The large sea otter exhibit was fun and there were many other exhibits showcasing the animals, birds and creatures of ocean worlds. There is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village