Collected by AFAR Explorer
Cades Cove, Tennessee 37882, USA
The Smoky Mountains stands as the most visited national park in the U.S. with the Grand Canyon following close behind. With so many outdoor activities like tubing, kayaking, camping, hiking, backpacking, sightseeing, and biking, it's difficult to...
6 Riverside Dr, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Asheville is a city known for its creative energy. A great area to explore the local art scene is the River Arts District (known as RAD). In the past few years, hundreds of artists have set up shop in the renovated industrial warehouse galleries...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village