Collected by AFAR Traveler
Grajska planota 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Rainy days are nothing to fear. It certainly doesn't mean you should stay indoors and hide. This probably goes for any city and is definitely true of Ljubljana. On one very rainy day we took our kids to explore the beautiful castle perched on top...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked