Collected by B
Strand Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
If you're looking for an authentic shopping experience, you can do worse than the Night Market at the Botataung Paya. The Paya, located near the river in Southern Rangoon, is one of the city's grandest sights lit up at night. On the Paya grounds...
Pyay Lan (West) Ward, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
In a modern, air-conditioned space that is welcoming to foreigners, Feel serves an astounding variety of traditional Burmese food, from curries and some of Yangon’s best mohinga (the national fish noodle soup) to snake beans served with dried...
Kamaryut, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
There are many characters in Yangon, but none more fabulous than the Fabulous Mr. Kyi who has the most remarkable store, jammed pack with antiques, almost antiques, folk art, real art and curious. It's tucked down a side street off of Than Lwin...
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Downtown Yangon is a dilapidated mixture of broken sidewalks, crumbling colonial era buildings and food vendors. Merchant Street is particularly crowded with vendors selling anything from spicy cherries to savory crepe-like pancakes filled with...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019