Collected by B
Strand Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
If you're looking for an authentic shopping experience, you can do worse than the Night Market at the Botataung Paya. The Paya, located near the river in Southern Rangoon, is one of the city's grandest sights lit up at night. On the Paya grounds...
Pyay Lan (West) Ward, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
In a modern, air-conditioned space that is welcoming to foreigners, Feel serves an astounding variety of traditional Burmese food, from curries and some of Yangon’s best mohinga (the national fish noodle soup) to snake beans served with dried...
Kamaryut, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
There are many characters in Yangon, but none more fabulous than the Fabulous Mr. Kyi who has the most remarkable store, jammed pack with antiques, almost antiques, folk art, real art and curious. It's tucked down a side street off of Than Lwin...
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Downtown Yangon is a dilapidated mixture of broken sidewalks, crumbling colonial era buildings and food vendors. Merchant Street is particularly crowded with vendors selling anything from spicy cherries to savory crepe-like pancakes filled with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter