Trinidad and Tobago
Collected by taushac
103 Woodford St, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
A very steep mountain road (best negotiated in a 4x4) leads up out of the tropical forest into a beautiful pine forest that looks out over the city of Port of Spain. One of Trinidad's most exclusive locations, The Pines features a small wooden...
Maracas Beach, Maracas Bay Village, Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad has some very unique food items and when you are enjoying a beautiful beach day at Maracas Beach (free wi-fi) make your way across the street to Richard's Bake and Shark! There are a few different tents set up for lunch but don't make a...
Newtown, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
While many people visit Maracas Falls on Trinidad, the trail to the waterfall has an alternative path that leads to a set of three tiered pools aptly named "Three Pools." The water is clear, calm and refreshing. I recommend stopping there on the...
Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
Located about 25 kilometers from Scarborough is Argyle Falls, a 100-foot tiered waterfall. Visitors will trek through the rainforest for about 10-15 minutes before reaching the falls, which offer cool, clear water for swimming at the base. Many...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now