Collected by Molly
Brickfield, Trinidad and Tobago
Boasting the tallest Hanuman statue outside India, the temple’s chief god stands at 85 feet, and is an impressive, lighthouse-like beacon that welcomes visitors. Hanuman plays an important role in the pantheon of the Hindu gods: he is one of the...
Maracas Beach, Maracas Bay Village, Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad has some very unique food items and when you are enjoying a beautiful beach day at Maracas Beach (free wi-fi) make your way across the street to Richard's Bake and Shark! There are a few different tents set up for lunch but don't make a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna