Collected by Molly
Brickfield, Trinidad and Tobago
Boasting the tallest Hanuman statue outside India, the temple’s chief god stands at 85 feet, and is an impressive, lighthouse-like beacon that welcomes visitors. Hanuman plays an important role in the pantheon of the Hindu gods: he is one of the...
Maracas Beach, Maracas Bay Village, Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad has some very unique food items and when you are enjoying a beautiful beach day at Maracas Beach (free wi-fi) make your way across the street to Richard's Bake and Shark! There are a few different tents set up for lunch but don't make a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter