Collected by Kendra
Trinidad and Tobago
Imagine a swimming pool with no walls and no limits with warm water and bright sunshine in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Named in 1962 by Princess Margaret who thought the clarity of the pool reminded her of looking through a nylon stocking,...
Buccoo Bay, Trinidad and Tobago
Vast coral reefs protect Tobago’s shoreline from erosion. Jacques Cousteau greatly admired the fragile marine reserve in Buccoo Bay, where visitors on glass-bottomed-boat tours can see colorful parrot fish, butterfly fish and angelfish...
Brickfield, Trinidad and Tobago
Boasting the tallest Hanuman statue outside India, the temple’s chief god stands at 85 feet, and is an impressive, lighthouse-like beacon that welcomes visitors. Hanuman plays an important role in the pantheon of the Hindu gods: he is one of the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico