Collected by Kendra
Trinidad and Tobago
Imagine a swimming pool with no walls and no limits with warm water and bright sunshine in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Named in 1962 by Princess Margaret who thought the clarity of the pool reminded her of looking through a nylon stocking,...
Buccoo Bay, Trinidad and Tobago
Vast coral reefs protect Tobago’s shoreline from erosion. Jacques Cousteau greatly admired the fragile marine reserve in Buccoo Bay, where visitors on glass-bottomed-boat tours can see colorful parrot fish, butterfly fish and angelfish...
Brickfield, Trinidad and Tobago
Boasting the tallest Hanuman statue outside India, the temple’s chief god stands at 85 feet, and is an impressive, lighthouse-like beacon that welcomes visitors. Hanuman plays an important role in the pantheon of the Hindu gods: he is one of the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now