Collected by Kathrin Arioli
Via Armando Diaz, 11, 34123 Trieste TS, Italy
It was a blustery February morning when I arrived at Pasticceria Penso, one of Trieste’s oldest bakeries. Before I realized what was happening, I had been whisked behind the counter and into the kitchen, where a couple dozen chocolate cakes were...
2100 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Seattle's waterfront on a clear summer day is a paradise for bicyclists -- and walkers -- but also for anyone sitting at a sidewalk cafe watching the people strolling and biking on the bay. You're never too far from a shop, a restaurant, a coffee...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign